AVOPP - Applied Vocational Psychology and Policy research unit
Founded in 2005 by psychologists, educational scientists, statisticians and economists from Belgium, Canada, Germany, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland and Switzerland, with additional members in France and the UK.
- Development of studies and scientific projects;
- Scientific accompaniment of similar studies and projects;
- External evaluation of studies and scientific projects;
- Development and promotion of transnational networks;
- Development and realisation of modules and programmes of qualification for careers advisers, with certification;
- Consultancy work in relation to measures and programmes of career development within the framework of human resources;
- Edition and publication of scientific works.